time travel

1.3.11

February is over and March is already looking so promising. This morning I woke up to Norah Jones' 'Sunrise', I would like Norah Jones a whole lot more if she didn't remind me of a man I used to date. Few things, if any, are mistakes but that relationship definitely was. Anyway, I happened to find a huge bag full of chips and candy today. I'm not telling anyone about it;). I'm not sharing either. haha! This past week or so, I have been going out and doing things instead of staying in and reading or something like that. One thing I noticed is that I hate the way men look at me, all of them. I stopped making eye contact with people a long time ago so that they wont talk to me. People tell me I look intimidating a lot, maybe thats why. I dont know, people are strange. The other day I went with my cousin to the mall to buy some shoes, I dont fit in with the mall population. My cousin is a good looking guy and hits on all the girls, he was telling me how he doesn't have to do a thing because girls these days come up to him. He said girls are easy to get, and was showing me messages of the things he says to get them. I could not believe how full of shit some girls are, and they are so young! I just want to befriend and save them all. I guess I'm a hater, but damn! So he definitely added to my man hating ways. Why am I writing this? I dont know. Maybe its because I had to go fix some registration problems on campus the other day, and this guy said to me, "I already know we can be a fucking cool ass couple just by looking at you." what the fuck! His name was Malakai, and he was in a band allegedly, he wanted my number and I said I dont use my phone (which is the truth) so he gave me his social networking page address. WHATEVER. I hate 'em all. Am I a bitch? I probably am...........not! Fuck 'em! Well maybe not all of them, I really dig older men, like too old to ever work out which is perfect because I think subconsciously I dont want any relationship to work out. I have this thing for Dennis MIller, and Jeremy Wade, yeah. I'm sorry if this is too angry or vulgar for your taste, on a lighter note I start school later this month. I can't believe it. I'm really excited about going back to school. I dont think I've come to terms with it yet. (seems dramatic, but you dont even know) It's getting better every day.