time travel

21.2.11

Yesterday was so nice, I spent the day doing very normal-people things. haha I bought a nice wine glass and a wine course book. I also bought a couple other books including one on Nixon, which I dont know why, it just seemed like the thing to do;). I bought sea shells and I got a couple more nice old frames at a thrift store. Also, I bought some italian-style breadcrumbs because I have been wanting to make oven baked stuffed tomatoes. I also bought a wisk, I've always wanted one. I got home and watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona. I spent the late night arranging my room, I've made flower bunches, trees, and decorative vases so much lately they were just piled on top of my bookshelf. Speaking of my bookshelf, I need another one! Or maybe I can build one, and a small table? Arent all of those things so normal? It kind of feels nice;).