time travel

19.2.11

Today I drew a Thai Sak Yant inspired tiger for my back piece that will come to be only when I am in Germany at the Swastika Freakshop. No hurry;). It turned out so nice, hopefully I get to the background soon, a design taken from a tenth century sandstone carved relief in an Indian temple. Although plans will inevitably change, that is the layout and way I plan to have it done. Although I will probably spontaneously go to Thailand and throw away my design;). I was having a very weird day the other day when I decided to eat a Dove chocolate square and the wrapper read: You are exactly where you need to be. I wanted to cry, it was just what I needed. I don't know what the deal is with my being so emotional. Later that day while I was laying in bed listening to my usual late night talk radio, a story was related to me with the central message of 'if you think you have it bad,, there is someone worse off.' Needless to say, I fell asleep nicer than I woke up. I guess its because like I said in an earlier post that I feel I could be doing more with my time. But how do I get there? No matter what I do, I always feel I could be doing something more, something bigger, or something different. "I know what I want, but I just don't know how to go about getting it." Thats what I'm saying. Even as I write this my mood starts going down. I'm putting on 'Pali Gap', my go-to song to avoid sadness. Its now playing. I like to play it on rainy days when I'm driving with the windows down too. My other go-to song to avoid sad moments is the Monterey Pop version of 'Like a rolling stone', that part where Jimi says, "..excuse me for a minute just let me play my guitar.."(and the look he gives his guitar♥) I don't think a more beautiful thing exists. Okay I am smiling again. Changes are on the horizon, and I don't know if I am up for them, but 'whatever is, is right' so I will just let it be. No worries;).Time to get on the exercise bike and clear my mind. I'll probably listen to the Filmore East recordings I have, they are heaven on Earth.♥ But then again 'Country Blues' is calling me;)