time travel

26.3.11

Where to start. I am enjoying one of my favorite videos, Madakao Jace 2009, its one of the things I turn to when I want to be shown something beautiful. School has been so great, out of no where and by many 'accidents', my schedule turned to be what it began as, it just proves that 'whatever is, is right' , I am going everyday, some days early, others in the evening. Its nice to feel like your doing something right, you know what I mean? Even though I don't necessarily agree with the whole "college" thing, I feel like my days are more productive. My professors are great, and I've met very interesting people, sometimes I find myself daydreaming of studying more to the core of my subject(cultural anthropology and ethnobotany), and the people I will meet, the places I will see. Maybe one thing I don't so much like is driving to school, you know how that goes. Wish I could learn to fly. I am not going to the same college I applied to, I am attending a new one and it was the thing to do, everything is new, I needed that so much... but I just didn't know it. Maybe it is appropriate to bring up a nice quote:
"My life seemed to be a series of events and accidents. Yet when I look back I see a pattern." -Benoit Mandelbrot